Cuban Linx 5-22-07
("Roll that sh*t, light that sh*t, smoke it..." - Mr. Mef; words to live by)
- Who would have thought? M-E-T-H-O-D Man, a.k.a. Mr. "So high that I can kiss the sky" gets busted on drug possession.
- "I am the Ali...the Marvin Gaye...the Bob Marley..." it continues "...the Martin Luther King...of today." Strong words coming from the "man" who has sex with and urinates on minors.
- Critically acclaimed (smh) hip-hop duo The Clipse Jive outta their contract.
- For anyone who is bored enough to read an article about Benzino: at your own risk!
- Okay, so we've got Bill O'Reilly, Oprah & Winton Marsalis (amongst many, many others)... Who's next? Add Keith Richards to the "I Hate Hip-Hop" list.
- "Breaking the Band": Somebody's been a very Bad Boy.
- Now why couldn't this have happened to me?
(Cuban Linx by: Ivan Rott)
Labels: Cuban Linx