12 Questions - The May Mayhem Edition
1. Now that the last 5 issues of XXL have been covered by T.I., Lil Wayne, Young Buck, and Young Jeezy, is it safe to reiterate that hip-hop has permanently relocated to the south?
2. Whatever happened to that Firm reunion?
3. Who's likely to get the hip-hop vote in the 08 presidential elections? Kim Kardashian or Coach Stringer?
4. Is Little Wayne the most overrated rapper ever? Or does that title still belong to Biggie?
5. If T-Pain were an animal, what would it be?
6. So, who won that so-called battle between Timbaland and Scott Storch?
7. With Diddy listed as the only NY "rapper" on the bill for Summer Jam '07 (we all know Mims is from Miami), what does that say about Hot 97?
8. What comes to mind when you hear the name "Lil' Mama"?
9. Is Mya a nappy headed ho for doing this video?
10. Now that Don Imus has forced all sorts of hip-hop town hall meetings, is it safe to call him the most influential hip-hop head of 2007?
11. Who else got mad at those 'Ban 50' protesters for destroying perfectly good Reeboks?
12. What was the last CD you bought?
12 Questions - The April Edition