1. Now that the last three issues of XXL have been covered by southern rappers, is it safe to say that hip-hop lives in the south?
2. Is it just me or has the blue-eyed R&B/soul movement (Joss Stone, Robin Thicke, Amy Winehouse, etc) slowly hijacked the music game?
3. Has anyone ever been able to establish why the media always gets excited whenever Snoop or DMX or Busta Rhymes gets arrested?
4. Don't you sometimes get the impression that Detox is actually a myth and will never see the light of day?
5. Doesn't the Game remind you of an ex-girlfriend (no John Amaechi) who just refuses to go away?
6. Seeing as it's been 8 years since Rakim last dropped an LP, is it OK to assume that his tour money is longer than arms on Alonzo Mourning? *
7. Now that 50 Cent has decided to name his next album Curtis, is it safe to say that Cam lost?
8. With Timbaland helping Hillary Clinton raise some much-needed funds for the elections, why isn't 50 helping his Republican allies with their own campaign?
9. What does hip-hop's #1 albino, Brother Ali, mean when he says he's neither white nor black?
10. How come muslims and five percenters make the best rap music?
11. Isn't Baby Boy da Prince the most creative stage moniker since Lil Cuete?
12. Is Mims "fly" because he's "hot," or is he hot because he's fly?
*Game Theory, muthaf**ka!!