Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | MC Rove » | Cuban Linx 3-28-07 » | Videos: Redman + Tha Dogg Pound » | Red Goes Wild » | Cuban Linx 3-27-07 » | Pharoahe Monche - Desire Tracklist » | Cuban Linx 3-26-07 » | Video: Redman - Put It Down » | Cuban Linx 3-23-07 » | 50 Greatest MCs: 1987 - 2007 » 

Thursday, March 29, 2007 

Fabolous - From Nothin' to Somethin' Tracklist













Here's the official tracklist for Fab's understandably-delayed Def Jam debut, From Nothin' to Somethin', now slated for June 12. The folks at Black Oasis are fully cognizant of the fact that no one listens to Fabolous before the summer.

Fabolous - From Nothin' to Somethin' Tracklist
1. Yep, I'm Back
2. Return of the Hustle (ft. Swizz Beatz)
3. Change Up
4. "You Make Me Better" (ft. Ne-Yo the R&B singer)
5. So Fabolous
6. "Diamonds" (ft. Young Jeezy)
7. Hustler's Poste Child (ft. Cassidy)
8. Real Player Like (ft. Lloyd)
9. Foggin' Up the Windows (ft. R.Kelly)
10. What Should I Do (ft, Lil Mo)
11. Back to School
12. All Jokes on You
13. I Shine, You Shine (ft. Makeeba)
14. "First Time" (ft. Rhianna)
15. Paperman (ft. Neyo the Matrix)
16. Brooklyn
17. Chirp Back (ft. Blu Davinci)
18. Gangsta (ft. Junior Reid)
19. This is Family (ft. Freck Billionaire, Red Cafe, Ransom, Paul Kane, and Joe Budden)


It's probably worth mentioning that Fab had some strong words about Track 10 when I interviewed him a while back. "It's really where people are writing me fan letters and they look to their favorite artists for guidance. They're writing me letters asking me what they should do about their situations, so I answered them. There's a lot of responsibilities that come with being an artist and I wanted to show them that."

I guess I should also point out that Track 9 has the most amazing song title ever.

Labels: ,

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google