Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx 3-26-07 » | Video: Redman - Put It Down » | Cuban Linx 3-23-07 » | 50 Greatest MCs: 1987 - 2007 » | Cuban Linx 3-22-07 » | Return of the Mack » | Video: Snoop Dogg ft. Nate Dogg - Boss' Life » | Cuban Linx 3-21-2007 » | Joe Budden - Green Lantern Freestyle » | Cuban Linx 3-19-07 » 

Monday, March 26, 2007 

Pharoahe Monche - Desire Tracklist


















(Photo flagrantly jacked from The Fader)

I'm positive that Desire will finally see the light of day on 05-01-07. I also have high expectations for this album. I don't know, maybe it's because every time I hear track 4 on my ringtone, I'm reminded of Pharoahe's versatility. Funny, that song is not event vintage P-Monch.

Monch on his worst day >> Dwayne Carter

Desire Tracklist
1. The Resurrection
2. Free
3. Desire
4. Push
5. Welcome to the Terror Dome
6. What It Is
7. When the Gun Draws
8. Let's Go
9. Body Baby
10. Bar Tap
11. Hold On
12. So Good
13. The Trilogy

Labels: ,

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google