Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx 12/11/06 » | 9 Days Till Hip-Hop Dies » | Breaking: The Coup & Friends Need Your Help » | Restless » | Freebie Friday: DJ Illipse Presents Beats & Rappers » | 2007 Grammy Noms » | DJ Clue - The Professional III Track List / Produc... » | Cuban Linx 12-07-06 » | Hip-Hop Is Dead » | Contest: Who Wants "More Fish"? » 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 

Cuban Linx 12/12/06

God forbid that anyone still digs this kind of bs, but here's Snoop Dogg's "Candy" video.

-Foxy Brown's legal fallouts continue.

-Well-respected hip-hop historian/journalist Davey D echoes my sentiment on Russell Simmons' sellout move. (By the way, I'm taking 5 friends to go see 'Blood Diamond' this Sunday.)

-Andre 3000 signs up for a role in a 1970s basketball comedy.

-Hip-hop gathering turns bloody.

-An interesting interview with DMC.

-Eskay has posted "War," one of only two listenable tracks from DJ Clue's abortion of a mixtape. (I can't believe he still yells over tracks.)

After spending 45 minutes checking out several remixes of Nas' "Hope," I decided that these three are my favorites:
  1. Hope (Remix by Nabs)
  2. Hope (Remix by damn da man)
  3. Hope (Remix btw "I'm Black")
(The rest are unbearable, mainly because Nas is always rhyming off beat. Chrisette Michele's vocals also get in the way towards the end.)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google