Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx 11-27-06 » | The Game on Wendy Williams Experience » | Video: Lupe Fiasco + Jill Scott - Daydreamin' (Liv... » | UGK feat. Willie D - Quit Hatin' the South » | Video: Nas featuring Jay-Z - Hip-Hop Is Dead (Live) » | Ghostface Killah - More Fish Cover Art » | Jay-Z vs. Jim Jones: The Anthology » | Foul Shot of the Day: Yeaaah Boyyy » | Cuban Linx 11-22-06 » | Ghostface Killah - More Fish Track List » 

Monday, November 27, 2006 

Bun B: I Never Said "F*ck BET"



















I love Bun to death (no Mark Foley), but this story doesn't add up. Someone help me out here:

HHNLive: What's up with this whole "F*ck BET" campaign appearing on your Myspace page?
Bun B: I wasn't controlling that page at all up until 2 months ago. I have some control of it now but it's some kid that runs it. The campaign wasn't started by me. People think it's actually Bun B running the page but it's not. I've heard that sometimes the kid pretends to be me.

Bun went on to say "I'm a songwriter and I do my job and I'm not knockin' anyone for doing there's but these Internet sites need to fact check before they print bullshit...gotta be very careful and fact check".

HHNLive: What are your thoughts on Hip-Hop coverage online?

Bun: I love the blogs...it's people just tryin' to get their message out...just gotta get the facts right. (Full story: HHNLive.com)
Update: Some of you may have noticed that I pulled this story minutes after it was published. I had to. Out of the respect I have for Bun B and UGK. After receiving several emails from "reliable sources" I realized that there was plenty BS involved and someone must have been lying somewhere.

Anyhow, Bun B spoke to Eskay earlier today and denounced the anti-BET comments. More importantly, he has no recollection of the much-talked about interview with HHNLive.com.




(Image © Rizoh)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google