Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Video: Nas featuring Jay-Z - Hip-Hop Is Dead (Live) » | Ghostface Killah - More Fish Cover Art » | Jay-Z vs. Jim Jones: The Anthology » | Foul Shot of the Day: Yeaaah Boyyy » | Cuban Linx 11-22-06 » | Ghostface Killah - More Fish Track List » | Video: Papoose feat. Akon - Ghetto Soldier » | Cuban Linx 11-20-06 » | Lupe Fiasco, Papoose & Styles P - The Cipher...Pt. 1 » | Video: Akon feat. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Love You » 

Thursday, November 23, 2006 

UGK feat. Willie D - Quit Hatin' the South



















UGK - Quit Hatin' the South (mp3) (via Wordofsouth.com)
It's on! I got love for both regions. So, you can find me in the middle somewhere chillin' with Lieberman.

Hey, don't look at me like that.

Bonus Cut:
UGK ft. Kool G Rap & Big Daddy Kane (produced by Marley Marl) (props: Spinemagazine.com)

(Image via Ian)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google