Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Pics: Jermaine Dupri's Birthday Party » | Hi-Tek - Hi-Teknology 2: The Chip » | Friday Flix: MOBO Awards & After Party » | Video: Akon ft. Eminem - Smack That » | Cuban Linx - 09-21-06: Off the Wall » | Soundbites: The Game - Strip Club (Let's Ride) » | Pics: The Game & Jim Jones at MTV's Sucker Free » | Cuban Linx 09-19-06: Grand Central » | Weekly Contest: Who Wants My Lupe Fiasco's Food & ... » | Pics: Beyonce Takes it Off » 

Sunday, September 24, 2006 

Weekly Contest: Who Wants My Daz - So So Gangsta CD?




















Daz Dillinger has quietly dropped a CD laden with "some West Coast G'd Down South flavor" (his own words), and managed to sell 23,000 units so far. Don't be No. 23,001, get it here for free on this west coast edition of the Weekly CD Contest.

Same rules as before.

1) What's Daz's real name?
2) Daz is Snoop Dogg's cousin. True or False?
3) 2Pac's "Got My Mind Made Up" was produced by Daz originally for _________.

Good Luck!

Visit The Rap Up Forums


In case you didn't know, The Rap Up message board has been up and running for about four years now. That's where I honed my craft prior to the whole blog thing. We don't do Cd contests there, but you're welcome to add to our collection of celeb mug shots and wack album covers.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google