Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Video: Young Hot Rod ft. Mary J Blige - Be Easy » | Pics: Kelis Throws Nas a Surprise Birthday Party » | Jay-Z's Kingdom Come + Nas' Hip-Hop Is Dead » | Cuban Linx 9-13-06 - The Cool » | A Moment of Silence » | Cuban Linx 09-12-06 - Diamonds » | Soundbites: Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor » | Cuban Linx: 9-11-06 - 5 Years Later » | PICS: Funkmaster Flex Custom Car Show » | Swizz Beatz is Producing Nas & Jay-Z's Collabo... » 

Thursday, September 14, 2006 

The Game Knocks Ras Kass the F*ck Out












You should really see the evil smile on my face as I type this. Never mind that Ras Kass is a monster on the mic, he's an asshole in person. Turns out Game managed to pick up a few Publicity Stunt 101 tricks from his ex-boss, Fitty, and decided to break a bottle over Ras Kass' head.

Ras Kass sez:
"The n---a tried to jump me 30 to 2, yet I'm alive and chillin'," Ras Kass said in a statement. "My sweater is still white and all my jewelry intact. Game is a 'Change Of Heart,' stripping, fake-ass blood, who sold some records riding Dr Dre's shirt tails."

"I guess he thought this would help him sell some more records. I was so unfazed by it all that I went up to his car afterwards and challenged him right there. Game is no match for me physically or lyrically," explained the rapper.
The Game sez:
"Aint nobody hit that dude but me, he's crazy talking about 30 people," Game told AllHipHop.com. "I never had beef and never met Ras Kass, unless it was a quick exhange saying hello. He talked about my son by name. You can say what you want about me, but what does my son got to do with it? I seen the n***a in the club. I walked up to him in the club and it was my mans birthday, so I didn't want to mess up his party. When the lights came on, at the end I asked him about the freestyle. He said it wasn't nothing, but he started in on that 'it's whatever I'm Ras Kass and punched him in the face before he could finish."
I find it amazing that both artists were eager to speak on the incident afterwards.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google