Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Soundbites: The Roots ft. Zion I - Come Together +... » | Cuban Linx 08-24-06: Hollywood Divorce » | Cuban Linx 08-23-06: I Got Cha » | Video: The Game - It's Okay (One Blood) » | Pix: Kelis Birthday Party » | Cuban Linx 08-22-06: The Shining » | Video: Lupe Fiasco ft. Pharrell - I Gotcha » | Cuban Linx 08-21-06: Wake Up » | Pix: Radio One 25th Anniversary Award Ceremony » | Lloyd Banks - Rotten Apple Track Listing » 

Friday, August 25, 2006 

Cuban Linx: 08-25-06: The End is Near




















-According to well-respected DJ Semtex, Dr. Dre is on The Game's album. I wonder if Curtis "Interscope" Jack will get pissed off and push back The Doctor's Advocate indefinitely.

-DMX Slammed for Iraq no-show. For some reason, I'm not surprised that X pulled this crap on the troops, even though he found time to kick a free show for kids in Harlem. Not saying that the Iraq no-show was intentional, but it just seems like the sort of thing he'd do.

-Speaking of Iraq, this former U.S. Army ranger talks about the Iraqis he killed before turning his back on the war. I don't know about you, but killing harmless children at close range, and bombing folks while they're praying are no ways to liberate anyone. Is this guy a fraud?

-17-year old Lil' Romeo starts his own label, hopes to follow in Master P's footsteps.

-Xzibit set to pimp his album, Full Circle, on October 17.

-Matthew Knowles does not care about 2500 Beyonce fans.

-If finding out people's true sexuality is your thing, then this is for you.

-Top 10 Rap Albums 09-02-06: Ross still "pushing it" to the top?

-Am I the only person not feeling this collaboration?

-"Idlewild" lacks substance, or so says the Washington Times.

-Who stole Mac Dre's tombstone? And did I mentioin a big WTF!?

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google