Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx 08-24-06: Hollywood Divorce » | Cuban Linx 08-23-06: I Got Cha » | Video: The Game - It's Okay (One Blood) » | Pix: Kelis Birthday Party » | Cuban Linx 08-22-06: The Shining » | Video: Lupe Fiasco ft. Pharrell - I Gotcha » | Cuban Linx 08-21-06: Wake Up » | Pix: Radio One 25th Anniversary Award Ceremony » | Lloyd Banks - Rotten Apple Track Listing » | Busta Rhymes Arrested for Assault » 

Thursday, August 24, 2006 

Soundbites: The Roots ft. Zion I - Come Together + Extras













The Roots + Zion I - Come Together (mp3)
The Roots + Zion I - Come Together (instrumental)

A big shout out to my boy Dark Poet who saw this post and declared an internet search party to help find the missing GT track, which then reminded me to go Soundbites-crazy today. I see how "Come Together" could be a decent album cut on Game Theory. But, there are several samples here, and you know how easy it is to clear those bad boys these days. Besides, do we really need that many melancholic tracks on the same album?

"Come Together" appears on The Roots/J. Period mixtape.
More odeos from that mixtape below:

-The Roots + J Period - Rock Star / PSA
-The Roots + J. Period - Thought Is Like (Freestyle)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google