Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Stacey Dash Expands Her Hustle » | What's a London Bridge? » | The Gnotorious Gnarls Biggie » | 88 Gun Salutes for Nelson Rolihlala Mandela » | Soundscan Chart July 17th - July 24th, 2006 » | Cuban Linx - 7-18-06...Revenge of the Nerds » | The Greatest Rappers 1988 - 2005...According to Th... » | Rapper's CD Helps Police Arrest a Drug Gang » | Cuban Linx - 7-17-06: S-s-sippin' on My Sizzurrp » | Worst Rap Music of 2006...Part 1 » 

Thursday, July 20, 2006 

Suge Knight Says He's Not African-American




How come no one ever told me about this video? Suge had the nerve to disrespect Eazy-E. Only a coward disrespects a dead person.

LOL at "I'm not African-American because Africans don't like me"

I hate to break it to you, Suge, but the truth is that NO ONE likes you, crazy old man.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google