Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | TRL Pictures: Beyonce, Marlon Wayans, & Shawn Wayans » | Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z - Déjà Vu Music Video » | Soundbites: Lupe Fiasco - I Gotcha » | Cuban Linx 7-12-06 - So Far to Go » | BET Uncut Farewell Video » | Black Thought Look-A-Likes Wanted for The Roots Video » | OutKast to Tour Without Andre 3000 » | The Year is '84 and My Height's Real Low » | The Game Fires Back at 50 Cent » | Cuban Linx - 7-10-06: 40 Acres & a Beat » 

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 

Keyshia Cole Vibe Magazine Photos

I've been hearing some good stuff about the August issue of Vibe. If that's the case, is it safe to say that Mimi left with a big bang, assuming she was largely responsible for putting this issue together?
























































































Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google