Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Soundbites: Lupe Fiasco - I Gotcha » | Cuban Linx 7-12-06 - So Far to Go » | BET Uncut Farewell Video » | Black Thought Look-A-Likes Wanted for The Roots Video » | OutKast to Tour Without Andre 3000 » | The Year is '84 and My Height's Real Low » | The Game Fires Back at 50 Cent » | Cuban Linx - 7-10-06: 40 Acres & a Beat » | Soundbites: Ludacris - Tell It Like It Is » | Michael Jordan Look-alike Sues for $832 Million » 

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 

Beyoncé ft. Jay-Z - Déjà Vu Music Video


These two have great chemistry. Let's just hope that the thought of making a Best of Both Worlds type project never crosses their minds.

The video was shot in New Orleans.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google