Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | The Roots Interview: ?uestlove Talks Game Theory, ... » | Cuban Linx: Vida Guerra Strips for Playboy » | LMMFAO: G-Unit-Bred R&B Beef » | Black People Shame on You! » | Boost Mobile Rock Corps » | Shawnna - Block Music Tracklist » | DMX Caught Ridin' Dirty Again » | Cuban Linx: Method Man Back At It » | Lord Jamar - The 5% Album » | Cuban Linx: Proof Murder Update » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

Jay-Z's HP Commercial Video



I don't know how long they've been airing this, but, I saw it for the first time while watching Dallas whip the sh*t out of Miami last night. I understand why they would want Hov on this, and the concepts are decent enough. But, the other one (with the white kid) was much more convincing.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google