Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Black People Shame on You! » | Boost Mobile Rock Corps » | Shawnna - Block Music Tracklist » | DMX Caught Ridin' Dirty Again » | Cuban Linx: Method Man Back At It » | Lord Jamar - The 5% Album » | Cuban Linx: Proof Murder Update » | Video: Deuce ft. Big Hawk - Don't Tread (Theme Son... » | Houston! You've Got 2 Problems » | Cuban Linx: R.I.P. Desmond Dekker » 

Thursday, June 08, 2006 

LMMFAO: G-Unit-Bred R&B Beef



RL of NEXT needed a career CPR. So, he took a page from his boss 50 Cent's book and hauled a curveball at Jagged Edge and 112. It's not that RL can't sing, it's what he sings about that's got me cracking up: "G-G-G-unnniiiit..." (Props Roberto)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google