Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 3 » | Video: David Banner ft. Akon, Weezy, Snoop - 9MM » | Cuban Linx 7-18-07 » | Pics from Chamillionaire's Ultimate Victory Party » | Cuban Linx 7-17-08 » | Icewater + Remy Ma + Raekwon - Tell Me How U Like It » | Cuban Linx 7-16-08 » | Ja Rule + Lil Wayne = Uh Oh » | Video: 50 Cent Gets Money from Lil Flip » | Friday Flix: Trae's Life Goes On Listening Party » 

Thursday, July 19, 2007 

Cover Art: Kanye West's Pre-Graduation
























This, according to Amazon.com, is the official Graduation cover art.

Update: Def Jam has just confirmed to me that this is only a temp cover. I'll keep you posted...

Labels: ,

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google