Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Jigga Man Graces Vanity Fair » | Kanye West - Stronger (CDQ) » | Video: Blue Scholars - "Back Home" » | Cuban Linx - 6/6/07 » | Video: Akon Keeps It Gully with a Boy » | Houston, Problem Solved » | Video: UGK + OutKast - International Players Anthem » | Cuban Linx 6-4-07 » | Dizzee Rascal ft. UGK - Where The G's » | Kanye West - Stronger » 

Thursday, June 07, 2007 

Video: Strong Arm Steady f/ Talib Kweli - One Step



"13 and the lil' homie doing what the pimps do/Sweet-talking girls..."

I think Kron's talking about me. Ha! In fact, I've renewed my subscription to Albino Hip-Hop Weekly because of K-Don.

Seriously, the Strong Arm Steady crew--Mitchy Slick, Phil da Agony, and Krondon (Xzibit bounced for some inexplicable reason)--is about to Dipset the entire game. And Kweli...well, he still doesn't know how to waste a verse.

Labels: ,

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google