Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | KRS-One - Hip-Hop Lives Freestyle » | The 10 PR Commandments » | Cuban Linx 5-8-07 » | Cuban Linx 5-7-07 » | Akon Dropped From Verizon for Humpty Hump Act » | Cover Art: Fabolous - From Nothin' to Somethin' » | Jay-Z At 67? » | The Return of Killah Priest » | Cuban Linx 5-2-07 » | Big Things Poppin' » 

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 

Cuban Linx 5-9-07


::Rob G's "Reppin' My Block" music video.

-Caught on Tape: T.I. threatens some jerk for throwing water bottles at him. [HHC]

-That explains why my auto loan is higher than a kite. [Eurweb]

-Prince is charging 31.21 for tickets because that's the title of his latest album. Don't we all wish he'd name his next album 122? [CNN]

-Nick Cannon is such a lucky bastard, but how long do these things last? [People]

-Bow Wow and Omarion are planning a Best of Both Worlds collaboration a la Hov and Kells. [O1LT]

Labels:

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google