Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx 02-08-07 » | Video: Jeezy feat. R.Kelly - Go Getta » | Cuban Linx 2-7-07 » | Video: Nas - Can't Forget About You » | Cuban Linx 2-5-07 » | Red Gone Wild » | Freebie Friday: My Mind's Playing Tricks on Me » | Nas - Where Are They Now (80's Remix) » | Cuban Linx 2-1-07 » | Rich Boy ft. Andre 3000, Game, Jimmy, - Throw Some... » 

Thursday, February 08, 2007 

Soundbites: Talib Kweli + Cassidy + Cormega

















Talib Kweli - Lie A Lot (mp3)
Sucker MCs come under fire, as Kweli angrily lacerates the snaptacular "This is Why I'm Hot" beat.
[Sample lyrics: "I'm shooting from the hip/ I can't stand these rappers that be shooting off the lip"]

Cassidy + Beanie Sig + Fabolous - You Already Know(mp3)
Their lyrical fitness is unquestionable. Start a group already. By the way, what do these three have in common? Clue: It ends with an "L"
[Sample lyrics: "It's Mack and Cass, back to back like mac 'n' bread"]

Cormega ft. Styles P - Use Mad Clips(mp3)
Hang around SP long enough and you'll be talking about guns 24/7, it seems.
[Sample lyrics: "You rap about gats, feel mine"]

Bonus Bite:
DJ Jazzy Jeff ft. Raheem DeVaughn - My Soul's Not 4 Sale


(Props to Team OnSmash)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google