Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Firm Biz » | Messy Marv - Muzik Fo' Tha Taliban » | Devin Tha Dude - Waiting To Inhale » | J Dilla Contest » | Cuban Linx 12-20-06 » | The Game Covers The Source » | Hip-Hop Just Died This Morning... » | Skillz - The Rap Up 2002 - 2006 » | Cuban Linx 12-18-06 » | Video: J Dilla - Won't Do » 

Monday, December 25, 2006 

Get Down for James Brown





















Not exactly how I had hoped to start off my Christmas.
The dynamic, pompadoured "Godfather of Soul," whose rasping vocals and revolutionary rhythms made him a founder of rap, funk and disco as well, died early Monday, his agent said. He was 73.
Brown was hospitalized with pneumonia at Emory Crawford Long Hospital on Sunday and died around 1:45 a.m.(Yahoo News)
R.I.P. to the Godfather of Soul and one of the true pioneers of hip-hop.

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google