Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Ignorance has a name » | Nas on Hot 97 » | Video: Eminem feat. Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent & Ca$his ... » | The Game feat. Hip-Hop - One Blood Remix » | Pix: Snoop Dogg at "That's That" Video Shoot » | Cuban Linx 11-06-06 » | Def Jam Takeover: 4th Quarter Release Schedule » | Shots Fired: Peedi vs. Juelz Santana » | Jay-Z: Kingdom Come Track List » | Beyonce feat. Ghostface - Irreplaceable (Remix) » 

Saturday, November 11, 2006 

Mixtape Murder: DJ Premier + Young Jeezy

Funk those Jay-Z and Snoop Dogg album leaks. DJ Premier is all you need right now.


















DJ Premier - No Talent Required Track List

1.) DJ Premier - Intro
2.) Tef - Pay Homage
3.) M.O.P. - Stop Pushin
4.) Royce The 5-9 - Ding
5.) Blaq Poet - Voices
6.) Planet Asia - On Your Way 93708
7.) Jay-Z - Lost One
8.) NYG'z feat. Rave Roulette - G'z & Hustlaz
9.) Termanology feat. Lil Fame & Papoose - Watch How It Go Down (Remix)
10.) Uncle Murder - Hood Rules
11.) ApplyJ. Dilla - Love JonesDefari - Peace & Gangsta
12.) 50 Cent feat. Hot Rod - I Got Hoes
13.) KRS-ONE - My Life
14.) Hi-Tek feat. Game & Dion - 1-800-HOMICIDE
15.) Ice Cube - Growing Up
16.) Brotha Lynch Hung & MC Eiht - Agent Double O Deuce & CPT
17.) Talib Kweli feat. UGK - Cuntry Cuzins
18.) Jay-Z - How Is Back (Mick Boogie Remix)
19.) The Game feat. Nas - Why You Hate The Game
DJ Premier - No Talent Required | Buy |






















Young Jeezy + DJ Drama - I Am The Street Dream Track List
1) Part 4
2) U Know What It Is (Feat. Shawty Red) [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
3) I Got What It Takes
4) J.E.E.Z.Y [ALBUM EXCLUSIVE]
5) I Do this
6) I’m Tellin’ Ya (Feat Roscoe Lil Pewee)
7) Sing Along
8) I Love It
9) Spaceships On Bankhead (w/ Fabo)
10) Keep It Movin
11) Jeezy Speaks
12) Child of God [Album Exclusive]
13) What It Is – (BloodRaw & Slick Pulla)
14) Grew Up A Screw Up (Feat Luda)
15) Let’s Just Say
16) I’m A G Too – (211 & Slick Pulla)
17) Don’t Ever Do That
18) Top Back Remix (Feat. Tip, BG, Young Dro, Big Kuntry)
19) All I Need
20) Get Right – (Slick Pulla)
21) Inspiration up Next
22) Who Got The Work

Young Jeezy + DJ Drama - I Am The Street Dream | Buy

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google