Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Black Ty pka Tyrese - Alter Ego EPK » | Cuban Linx: 10-27-06 - Undeniable » | Shots Fired: Dame Dash ft. Jim Jones - Kingdom Done » | Soundbites: Lupe Fiasco + Mobb Deep + Consequence ... » | Jay-Z - Lost Ones » | Pics: Roc Tha Block Tour in Sydney » | Cuban Linx - 10-25-06: Imagine » | This Week's Soundscan - Courtesy of The Game » | Hurricane Ivan Presents: The Rap Up Mixtape » | Video: Clipse feat. Slim Thug - Wamp Wamp (What It... » 

Saturday, October 28, 2006 

The Game feat. Nas - "Why You Hate the Game"















The Game feat. Nas - "Why You Hate the Game"(mp3)

Funny thing is, I'm not even at the crib right now (thank God for laptops). Props to Mass Ebdrup for the prompt email.

"I don't talk about my guns, n*gga I Just Blaze," (Taylor)

"I could show 'em the water but can't make 'em drink it
And I could show them my fortunes by can't force 'em to think rich
And still I don't abort 'em when and if they sink quick,"
(Jones)

Phew!

I could do without Just Blaze and his Kanye-esque shoutout at the end of the song though.

Bonus Cuts
The Game feat. Busta Rhymes - "The Doctor's Advocate"
The Game - "Compton" (produced by will.i.am)
Nas - "Hip-Hop Is Dead" (Snippet)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google