Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Caption This » | Cuban Linx 7-5-06: Back to Cool » | Rizoh's Radio Pt. 9...A Tribute to Fela Kuti » | Cuban Linx 07-03-06 » | Lil Kim Freed From Jail: Who Cares? » | Soundbites: The Roots ft. Peedi Peedi - Long Time » | Vibe Magazine Sold, Key Editors Fired » | Shots Fired: Rick Ross vs. Akon » | Cuban Linx 6-30-06 » | Method Man Puts Jay-Z in Check: "Stop Sittin' in t... » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

KRS-One - Life Tracklist















I never thought I'd ever say this, especially since Kris is one of my favorite emcees. But, please do check this album when it drops so you can help me tell KRS-One to bow out gracefully before the shit gets monotonous.

KRS-One - Life
1. Bling Blung
2. Way We Live
3. Woke Up
4. Mr. Percy - KRS-One, Triune
5. F-cked Up
6. Freedom - Ishues, KRS-One
7. I'm on the Mic
8. Gimme Da Gun - KRS-One, Raphi
9. Life Interlude
10. I Ain't Leavin' - KRS-One,
11. Organ Break
12. I Am There
13. Still Slippin'
14. My Life

Stream the KRS-One's Life here

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google