Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx - 7-28-06: No Gimmicks » | New Release Date for Clipse Album Hell Hath No Fury » | Cuban Linx 7-27-06: A _ _Hole By Nature » | What Beef? » | Video: Janet Jackson & Nelly - Call on Me » | Contest: Who Wants My Rhymefest CD? » | Pharrell's HP Commercial » | Cuban Linx 7-26-06: The Documentary » | Crumbs...LeToya's Party Pics » | Method Man's 4: 21...The Day After Tracklist » 

Friday, July 28, 2006 

Kelis Was Here Tracklist/Album Cover



















1.Intro
2.Bossy (featuring Too $hort)
3.What's That Right There
4.Till The Wheels Fall Off
5.Living Proof
6.Blindfold Me
7.Goodbyes
8.Trilogy
9.Circus
10.Weekend (featuring Will.I.Am)
11.Like You
12.Aww S***! (featuring Smoke)
13.Lil Star (featuring Cee-Lo)
14.I Don't Think So
15.Handful
16.Appreciate Me
17.Have A Nice Day

Where's the Nas collabo?

(spotted via NME)

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google