Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | Cuban Linx - 6/19/06 » | Soundbites: Janet Jackson & Nelly » | Foul Shot of the Day » | Cuban Linx 6/17/06 » | Just Because... » | Soundbites: Jay-Z + Beyonce's Deja Vu » | New XXL Cover: Jay-Z Speaks on Reasonable Doubt » | More Photos from Dave Chappelle's DVD Signing » | Is Hip-Hop Against Freedom of Speech? » | Gnarls Barkley MTV Awards Performance » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

Lloyd Banks Kidnaps Rakim and Scarface?
















How else do you explain these two hip-hop chieftains making appearances on Lloyd Banks' upcoming Rotten Apple LP. Lloyd Banks must have kidnapped 'Face and Ra, and locked them up in a basement for the collaborations?

Sez MTV:
"Outside the crew, I got Scarface on the album, 8Ball, Rakim," he revealed. "I'm going in on this project. I'm going to show them my lyrical capability. It doesn't hurt to have those legends stand beside me. I been listening to Rakim since I was a baby, as well as Scarface and 8ball. I was in junior high school, elementary school listening to these artists."

Isn't it funny how these rappers claim they've been listening to
Rakim, KRS-One, Big Daddy Kane, etc and still end up with a half-ass album everytime?

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google