Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

« Home | All Hail The Queen » | Hip Hop & Profanity » | 50 Most Influential Hip Hop Heads » | The Game Vs 50: Did We Fall For Yet Another Hoax? » | Beanie Sigel: The B.Coming » | The Resurrection » 

Sunday, April 17, 2005 

"These Are My Confessions"

There's something I've been dying to get off my chest, (and no it's not the "S" on my chest).
I call it my confessions because it's an issue a Hip Hop purist like me would dare not admit. It's almost like a taboo to admit that I slept on some of the dopest albums in the Rap circuit. These albums are so raw that they poked me till they woke me up like a spring mattress. You know you slept too, so don't front like your doo-doo don't stank! Well, I'm wide awake now, so "clearheadedly" I present to you
My Top 5 Previously Slept-on Albums:
  • Image hosted by Photobucket.comThe Pretty Toney Album (Ghostface Killah) - Innovative. Sonically inducive, and entertaining. Skip the flurry of canarl skits. Favorites: Metal Lungies, Be This Way
  • Rip The Jacker (Canibus) - Rap's New Testament in Lyricism and Storytelling. Enigmatic. Favorites: Genabis, Poet Laureate II
  • Starchild (O.C.) - Feel-Good music at its climax. Exceptionally smooth. Favorites: Evaridae(ft Pharoahe Monch), The Professional
  • A Long Hot Summer (Masta Ace) - One of the most entertaining concept albums ever. Favorites: Beautiful, Show Me Some Love
  • 4th Dimensional Rocketships Going Up(Gift of Gab) - One of the finest moments in underground Hip Hop. A masterpiece. Favorites: The Writz, Way of the Light Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who Run It?

  • I'm Rizoh
  • Reppin' Houston, Texas, United States
My profile

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz





Listening to



Blog Fam

Blogroll Me!

The Rap Up RSS/XML

Subscribe to The Rap Up

Add to My AOL

Add to Google

Subscribe in Bloglines

Google